Article Submission Guidelines
Livelystories.com is an online magazine; we focus on informative, insightful, and interesting articles on all different subjects for all age groups and interest level. As of now we classify articles submitted, in few broad categories as history, India, tribal, battles, Internet, Personalities, Science and so on.
As of now we are seeking articles which are contributory which means the author will not be entitled to any remuneration. In plain words right now we are unable to pay the authors, however we are indeed indebted to the guest writers who have contributed articles to us. Without their sheer interest and passion on the subject this would not have been possible. We regret our inability to pay because of our limited financial resources, currently the website cost and other expenses are meet out of our own pocket. The contributors are advised to go through these guidelines before submission. Since we do not pay the author we surrender certain privileges and offer the author more liberty than usual, those sections are in italics.
- It is advised to keep the article within 4000 words; in case it is more than the specification we may publish it in parts.
- The author has to submit a short bio and his/her photograph to go with the article.
- Photographs/images used for the article has to be own work or copyright free work. In case the author is unable to arrange suitable images, we may help the author by arranging proper images which will be under mutual consent.
- For easy submission the author can send us images of any size or resolution, however to facilitate faster page loading, exceptionally large size images will be resized.
- We suggest the author to submit articles in Ms Word format, and not in pdf.
- We have no issues in publishing previously published article in which case it will be the author’s sole responsibility to ensure that there will be no infringement of rights of the former publishers.
- The author shall have full liberty to publish the same article word by word in any form print/electronic.
- If situation arises the magazine admin reserves the right to remove any post/articles followed by intimation to the author.
- The usual deadline of submission of article is four weeks after confirmation of the request for article form us or from the author.
- We will try our best to contact the author in case we publish his/her article in any other form apart from electronic medium. This means at any point of time we may decide to publish a print form of this magazine.
- Until the article send to the Editor is published and an intimation of this is send to the author, the article can be rejected (if it is found unfit for publication).
If you are good in writing and if you think you have a story to tell, please let us know by sending a mail to sumitsoren<at the rate>gmail.com.